I wrote a 2021 outlook to highlight the areas in AI and machine learning I think will be important this year. It’s been turned into an S&P Global Market Intelligence blog post.
At a high level, the areas are
- Skills shortages are no longer just about data scientists
- Large language models look set to change the conversation
- AI chips will ship and be shopped
- Manufacturing AI moves beyond its early-adopter phase
- Technology is becoming a regulated industry
- National AI strategies have real money attached to them
For full details, see the blog post.