I am a technology industry analyst and consultant, with more than 20 years experience in the technology industry in the US and Europe.
- I manage 451 Research‘s software analyst team, leading our coverage of key trends such as digital transformation, machine learning, and analytics
- I am a co-founder of 451 Research (part of The 451 Group), which I helped form in New York City in 1999, launching it in April 2000.
- I’ve run product marketing at a fast-growing software company (subsequently acquired by OpenText).
- I’ve run my own consulting business, advising investors, users, buyers and vendors of information information management and governance technology.
- I started my career in IT, before moving into technology journalism.